Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's My Turn ©


 




I woke up this morning to a new revelation
I am not forgotten
It's been a long time since I dared to chase my dreams
Fell many times but it seems
that falling down is part of the whole scheme of things

Falling ain't hard, but getting up is
And starting all over again
I see my future and I know that I win
Learning to wait and just be still
To hear your voice and walk in your will

I can see farther than my eyes can see
This revelation has totally consumed me
Time...time...time...friend or enemy?
There is a season and a time for all things
When my day comes I'm going to spread my wings
Fly high, soar, reach for the stars
On the other side of the rainbow, I'll even show my scares
It's the place where all things are possible
If you just believe in the promises and get ready for the day
When your dreams come true, there will be no delay

Time and season are the reason for the wait
Me and destiny have a predestined date, I won't be early or late
Woke up this morning to a new revelation...I am not forgotten
There's so much more that God has in store
Just waiting for my turn to soar